Sharing My Heart

1 Peter 2:9

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, A PECULIAR PEOPLE..." KJV "...God's instruments to do His work and speak out for Him to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for you." The Message

God has always spoken to me through His written word...and for whatever reason, I have to write to learn and write to pray...it's just who I am...how He created me. My greatest desire is that God will take my thoughts, and prayers, and wrestling to obey...and will speak to you in whatever way you need Him to.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Best Friend

Thinking...about so many things right now...and hurting for all of my friends and family members who don't know my Jesus. So thankful for Art, the sweet man who came alongside me when I lost my mom and introduced me to the only one who will never leave me or forsake me--Hebrews 13:5. Wishing I could introduce all of my friends and family to my best friend Jesus. I don't know how people live without Him--it's hard enough with him! Thinking about faith...what it is and isn't and what draws us to Jesus or turns us away from Him.  My Pastor says, saving faith isn't what we say, feel, or think, and it's not just believing Jesus exists--even the demons believe this and shudder. Faith is something we do. Faith is loving the man who died for us, it's believing that what He says is true and trusting Him because of how much He first loved us. Faith is loving God so completely that you trust Him to run your life, that you just want to please Him with everything you do--even when it breaks your heart because you know that this life is short and eternity is all that matters. Faith is getting up no matter how many times we fail Him or doubt Him and running back into His waiting arms.

Art Fowler

http://www.ggfusa.org/conferences/recordings/sermon/55-working-beyond-your-fields-a-fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment